Prime Time Rules:
Only one account shall be issued and may remain valid per person or within the same household or IP address. Multiple accounts will be subject to immediate closure and all wagers (pending or not) forfeited. Furthermore, management reserves the right to declare a "non wager" on any bet made on behalf of a third party in an effort to move money before inside information is made public.
Please scroll down to view internet rules
1. The rules at Prime Time conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sports book, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
2. All customers accounts at Prime Time are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
3. All Clients must be 21 years of age.
4. Prime Time reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clientele who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
5. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
6. Each client is required to identify himself by his account number and password on each call and each login to Prime Time.
7. Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
8. Customers at Prime Time cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
9. All players are to confirm their wagers with the operator at the end of the call using their password. Its the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
10. No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
11. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
12. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
13. All minimums, maximums, and payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
14. Maximum payout for any parlay is $100,000.(Unless otherwise noted by your agent.)
15. All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, Prime Time follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes.
17. All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled, that event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded.
18. All payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
19. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the pointspread and the money line.
20. Prime Time, does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report any such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction .
21. Prime Time is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
22. Prime Time is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
23. The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date that the event is concluded.
24. All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
25. In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
26. Prime Time reserves the right to take away any bonus, any time, without explanation.
27. All quarter wagers are for the specified quarters only. Overtime does not count toward the fourth quarter wager.
28. Any wagers on special teasers, "push" is a loss. ie. 8/10 point and 14 point special teasers.
29. Any horse wager played online or phoned in after the start of the race ( Past Post ) will be considered null and void (Win or Lose) regardless if wager was confirmed.
30. Baseball Rules:
- When wagering on runlines, game totals, or team totals, both listed (advertised) pitchers must start, otherwise there is "No Action" or "Push/Cancel" on straight wagers, and parlays drop to the next lower level
- A baseball game becomes official for moneyline wagering purposes after 4 1/2 innings if home team is winning, or 5 innings if visiting team is winning.
- If a game is cancelled or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called).
- Money will be refunded if the home team ties the game, and the game is then suspended.
- Events do not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified).
- For runlines and game totals (over/under), a baseball game becomes official after 8 1/2 innings if home team is winning, or 9 innings if visiting team is winning.
- If a game goes past 9 innings and is not completed (ie suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc.), there is action on game total and runline wagers.
- Las Vegas Rules apply for any rules not mentioned here.
|Daily Doubles and Exactas:
|Trifectas and Pick 3 - Pick 8
All horse wagers must be placed at least one minute before post time to be valid.
All wagers made at the exact post time or after will be voided.
||The horse you wagered on finishes first.
||The horse you wagered on finishes either first or second.
||The horse you wagered on finishes either first, second or third.
||These are two selected races in which you win if both horses you wager on finish first. If one of the horses scratch, your money is refunded. There are usually two types of daily doubles: 1. The Early Double which is the first two races of the day, 2. The Late Double which is usually the last two races of the day.
|Exacta or Perfecta:
||A selected race on the card, in which you win if the two horses you wager on in one race finishes first and second in the order selected.
||Available on all races.
You win if the two horses you wager on finish 1st & 2nd.
Need 6 or more horses to run in the race.
Entries must be specified.
Specific Internet Rules
1. You should determine whether Prime Time services are permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction.
2. All Internet transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within three days from the date the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this three-day period. Players are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
3. Any manipulation of prices and or spread may result in the ticket being marked a loser.
Money line with Tie
- This is the most common odds used by Prime Time where the bettor (punter) has three choices: team A, team B, or a tie. This type of wagering makes sense, since in regular season it is possible for a match to end in a tie. If you wager on a team in this scenario and the outcome of the match at the end of 90 minutes is a tie, the wager is a loss. If you wager on the tie, and one of the teams wins at the end of 90 minutes, the wager is a loss.
- Prime Time mainly uses Money line with Tie type of odds. Unless otherwise specified, all bets are for regulation time (first 90 minutes) only. Different bookmakers apply different sets of rules with regards to soccer betting. Please make sure you understand Prime Time full set of rules before wagering on soccer.